The shift to remote work has led to new and exciting changes in business technology. Whether your
organization offers full-time remote positions, a hybrid schedule or all work is on-site, you can benefit from the advancements developed during the shift to remote work.
New platforms and features offer businesses the opportunity to both keep employees happy with flexible work-from-home arrangements and to increase productivity. This article will cover new and improved Mitel phone systems options and the benefits you can expect from each unified communications solution. Our
team at Affiliated can walk you through your options and help you build the most cost-effective and powerful solution for your organization.
MiVoice Business offers all the voice options you need, including a Mitel phone system combined with
unified communications tools. It is ideal for remote work, hybrid work and on-site operations.
The included applications are:
- MiCollab (see below)
- MiTeam Meetings
- MiContact Center Business
- MiVoice Business Console
With MiVoice Business, you’ll receive superior voice collaboration and contact center solutions. MiCollab
and its powerful range of tools are included in MiVoice Business. This includes MiTeam Meetings, which
brings team collaboration and video conferencing into the solution while maintaining high call quality.
MiVoice Business is flexible enough to work for small, medium and large organizations.
See Our Mitel Phone System Options
Benefits of MiVoice Business
More than a platform or a tool, MiVoice Business is a powerful unified communications solution.
- Host your communications either on-premises or in a public or private cloud, depending on your
- License with either a traditional upfront CapEX purchase or with a monthly OpEx subscription.
- Fully-customizable. Opt for purpose-built hardware platforms to fit your specific needs. These
platforms will be based on your user capacity and phone network connection needs.
MiVoice Business offers many features. These are just a few:
- Advanced cloud solutions
- Voice includes advanced call control, mobility and IP desk phone options
- Auto attendant
- Call routing
- Enhanced call screening
- and more
Included in MiVoice Business, MiCollab offers the tools and features needed to boost productivity to the
The primary functions are audio and video conferencing with screen sharing. These functions are
designed to provide the simplest and most effective user experience.
MiCollab also includes:
- Automated attendant
- Advanced call processing
- Voicemail notification and retrieval
- Group chat
- Team messaging
- and more
MiCollab is designed to serve as your collaboration tool both now and in the future. Employees across
every level of your business can benefit from this feature-rich collaboration tool.
Benefits of MiCollab
With MiCollab, your business can:
- Improve customer service through its easy-to-use interface. Customers and team members alike
will find it easier to communicate.
- Reduce business costs. There are no expensive add-ons or special event connection fees to pay.
- Give employees the tool to strengthen relationships through simplified communication.
- Increase productivity and innovation through efficient real-time collaboration.
MiCollab features include:
- Easy set-up for both scheduled and ad-hoc meetings
- Third-party integration, including Outlook, CRM and more
- MiCollab also easily integrates with Microsoft Teams, bringing business-quality voice to this
powerful platform that your organization may already have invested in.
- Text-to-speech with MiCollab Advanced Messaging
- Single admin interface for voice, speech and more through MiCollab Advanced Messaging
Mitel Session Border Controller, or SBC, is the device used to conduct calls. However, high-quality calls
require several steps, and with the right SBC, can be used to collect valuable information.
The Mitel SBC controls signaling and the media streams involved in starting, conducting and ending a
call. The call could be a traditional voice telephone call or any interactive media call, such as by video.
Benefits and Features of the Mitel SBC
As a leading business phone system expert, Mitel has developed an SBC packed with utility. It allows
network operators to overcome some of the problems that are created by firewalls and network address
SBCs provide measurement, access control and data conversion facilities, giving you more useful
statistics. SBCs modify the stream of call control data and create a better user experience for both your
employee and your customer.
Boost Productivity with Mitel and Affiliated Communications
Affiliated Communications has navigated the world of voice communications for our clients since 1984.
Now, we take care of all your communications and technology needs. We offer one bill for everything,
including your communications solution, all-inclusive managed services, wholesale agreements and
amazing customer service. We have a strong partnership with Mitel and expert knowledge of their services. We understand the concerns unique to Texas businesses and we can help you no matter which
services you choose.