How Having Multiple Carriers Helps You Avoid Downtime
We encourage all of our partners to have multiple carriers on-site in case one has an issue. If AT&T is your only carrier and it goes down, your business could experience a drastic decrease in productivity. If you have multiple carriers, such as AT&T and CenturyLink, you have a backup in case one carrier is down.
Affiliated has hundreds of partners and can leverage multiple carriers for disaster avoidance. Plus, having two carriers running simultaneously maximizes your business’s bandwidth optimization.
In addition to multiple carriers, there are a few other approaches we take to help your business avoid disasters when your communication line is down.
- 3G/4G Backup Connection: We use SD-WAN carriers to aggregate the best carriers at the lowest cost and provide a 3G/4G mobile connection as a disaster recovery source. When you have a cellular connection in place for disaster recovery, the source of your communication is not in the ground, and you won’t lose your connection if a cable is cut.
- Multiple Data Center Infrastructure: Affiliated has multiple data centers and can house your data in various locations. That way, no matter what kind of disaster strikes, you know your data is always safe, secure, and backed up.
- Cloud-Routing Disaster Recovery: On-site server data may be replicated to the cloud for access from anywhere. We can reroute voice services to mobile phones, other offices, voicemail, or wherever else you may need it. If your entire office is completley unusable due to a natural disaster, we can get you up and running from anywhere. Affiliated will:
- Ensure uptime by leveraging multiple internet/MPLS providers.
- Provide access to your mission-critical data anytime, anywhere.
- Reduce the impact of network outages by keeping your organization operational.
- Leverage multiple ISP solutions through the implementation of SD-WAN services.