UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AS A SERVICE
UCaaS comprises of two main items:
- SIP trunking, allowing you to port your current telephone numbers, and/or obtain new telephone numbers, delivered to your users via Carrier as a Service (CaaS). In addition to being less expensive than legacy trunking services, SIP trunking offers comprehensive call routing and other features unavailable on legacy trunk (e.g. call recording, multi-site ringing, overflow inbound call routing, and more). Further, automatic disaster recovery routing can be configured in advance. The UCaaS SIP trunking method works with any IP-compatible or legacy phone system recovery routing can be configured in advance. The UCaaS SIP trunking method works with any IP-compatible or legacy phone system.
- Telephone system services in the cloud. Relocating the phone system to the cloud ensures the latest technology is always available, updates are performed without incurring any costs, moves are accomplished by simply moving any phone to any location with Internet access, and changes happen much more quickly, without requiring a technician to visit your office.
UCaaS can be implemented in a OpEx model rather than a CapEx model. Customers are covered under warranty for the duration of service without incurring additional maintenance fees, and your business communications become futureproof – as new technologies are made available, you can upgrade at any time.
Other benefits include:
- Why purchase expensive voice applications when you can rent and scale services as needed?
- OpEx allows you to write-off your services and hardware equipment every month
- Every customer is set up to maximize uptime first and foremost, at no additional charge (see DRaaS for details)
- Hardware warranty for the duration of service
- Futureproof your technology with the ability to change and upgrade devices/applications at any time during service
- Buy, Rent, or Use existing necessary hardware such as telephones to minimize monthly cost
- Integrate into Software Programs
Let Affiliated take care of your UCaaS requirements so you can focus on what you do best — growing your business.
Unified Communications as a Service can boost productivity and improve customer service — but it’s only part of what Technology as a Service can offer your organization. Get The Complete Guide to TaaS below for the full story.