Business VoIP Solutions
Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) is a category of hardware and software that enables people to use the internet as the transmission medium for telephone calls by sending voice data in packets using IP rather than by traditional circuit transmissions.
Affiliated Communications offers hosted VoIP solutions for companies of all sizes. There are many benefits to using a VoIP solution for your business, including:
- With optimized technology, your phone system will never go down because too many calls are being made. Hosted VoIP also makes it easy and inexpensive to add new users, allowing your business to scale up or down as needed.
- Your employees can access your business phone systems from anywhere using a laptop or smart device, which allows them to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers.
Easy Installation and Maintainance:
- IP phones are easy to install and don’t require you to run phone wiring and cabling throughout your facility like traditional phone lines do.
- Our team of professionals doesn’t just provide training to make the transition to VoIP smooth; we also find a solution that is within your budget.
Several Supported Features:
- Features that are available in hosted VoIP systems include call holding, call transfer, call hunt, conference calling, find me/follow me, and auto-attendant phone menus.