CONTACT CENTER AS A SERVICE
Contact Center as a Service compliments UCaaS by including advanced call center applications. Skills-based routing ensures callers are connected with the best employees to handle their matter in the shortest timeframe, while yielding productivity gains by providing single-call resolutions.
- High Volume of Calls to Small Number of Employees
- Customers Reach Proper Skillset Faster
- Time of Day Routing
- Geographically Dispersed Call Processing
- CCaaS includes other advanced contact center applications such as:
- Call Recording
- Screen Capture
- Agent Scoring/Reporting
- Agent/Department Call Reporting
- Virtual Agents
- Application Development
- Software Integration
- Real Time / Historical Reporting, Metrics, Quantifying Profits, and Customer Service
- Enhanced Training Mechanics for Personnel
- Project a Large Company Image
- Leverage Fixed Technology Cost to Offset Variable Personnel Expense
Companies benefit by increasing availability for their customers while benefiting from productivity gains and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
Every company wants to provide an exceptional customer experience. And with the right technology, you can do it. But CCaaS is only part of what Technology as a Service can offer your organization. Download The Complete Guide to TaaS below for the full story.