8×8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is a leading provider of cloud phone, meeting, collaboration and contact center solutions with over a million business users worldwide. 8×8 helps enterprises engage at the speed of employee and customer expectations by putting the collective intelligence of the organization in the hands of every employee. For additional information, visit www.8×8.com, or follow 8×8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
8×8 offers a cost-effective, reliable alternative to complex, on-premises phone systems. The 8×8 Virtual Office, Virtual Office Pro, and Virtual Contact Center solutions meet the critical performance requirements of your customers. Call recording, virtual faxing, built-in security compliance (including HIPAA, SOX and FISMA) and disaster-preparedness functionality supports the growing demands of today’s mobile, BYOD, anytime/anywhere work environment.
• Virtual Office / Virtual Office Pro – Advanced IP Telephony and UCC, VO Mobile, Presence, IM/Chat, Unified Messaging, Call Recording and Virtual Office Meeting (web conferencing)
• Virtual Contact Center – Multi Channel (voice, IM/Chat, Email, Fax), Multi-Media Queuing, Skills-based Routing, Real-time Monitoring and Reporting, Support for Remote Agents, WFO/WFM Integration, CRM Integration
• Global services: 15 data centers, patented geo-routing, global extension-to-extension dialing, and service in 100+ countries
• Single platform: HD audio/video conferencing, presence, IM, chat, mobile and desktop clients, integrated omni-channel contact center, single application for continuous communications, and out of the box integrations with Salesforce, Netsuite, Zendesk, Outlook, and Skype for Business
• Enterprise grade: superior security and compliance, big data analytics, guaranteed end-to-end 99.9983% SLA, Elite Touch Deployment, six time Gartner UCaaS Magic Quadrant leader
8×8 offers the most advanced Enterprise grade features on one single platform:
• HD Audio and Video Conferencing
• Desktop and mobile application
• IM/Chat on Virtual Office desktop and mobile applications
• Web collaboration
• Omni-Channel Contact Center
• CRM integrations with Netsuite, Outlook, Salesforce, Zendesk